June 8-9, 2019
This year we welcome over 250 paddlers from the US and Canada for 2 days of Olympic flatwater racing!
The Ted Houk Memorial Canoe and Kayak Regatta was started in 1979 in honor of our club's founder Dr. Theodore “Ted” Wilbur Houk. We honor his service and the service of the all the club volunteers who have made 40 years of the Ted Houk Memorial Regatta possible.
2019 Ted Houk Regatta Volunteers
- Friday, May 17th: Billeting requests must be submitted
- Monday, May 13th: Online Entries Open (coaches please contact Philip Murphy to obtain your login for the entry system)
- Friday, May 24th: Early entries close
- Saturday, June 1st: Virtual Team Boat Building Meeting by conference call and web meeting 1:00 pm
- Friday, June 7th: Scratch Meeting at Boathouse 7:00 pm
- Saturday, June 8th: 7:00 am – 4:00 pm Racing; 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm: Dinner
- Sunday, June 9th: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm Racing
The following clubs traditionally compete at Ted Houk along with independent paddlers: