Ted Houk Regatta
The biggest West Coast regatta of the year is coming up on June 10 & 11th, 2017!
Two days of competition with junior and masters paddlers from the western US and Canada.
|2017 Race Information
then read this
|Team Entry Form|
- Friday, May 26th: Early entries close
- Saturday, Jun 3rd: Virtual Team Boat Building Meeting by conference call and web meeting 1:00 pm
- Friday, June 9th: Scratch Meeting at Boathouse 7:00 pm
- Saturday, June 10th: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm 1000m and 500m races, 200m Paracanoe races; 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm: Dinner
- Sunday, June 11th: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm 500m races, 200m Paracanoe races
- Draft order of events
The following clubs traditionally compete at Ted Houk along with independent paddlers: